Sunday, October 21, 2007

Videos

Here are a bunch of video's of the kids and the house. They are not the greatest video's especially of the ones where I'm walking around on the outside and inside of the house...bumpy and blurry. Sorry about that. Payton doesn't have his own talking video cause he was being a stinker...so I just have one of him where he is trying to get me to stop video tapping him! I got him and he got me. It was all fun. Auntie April asked me to do this so if any of you have special requests just ask away and we will try to fulfill your desires as best we can. I will post one video per blog since they come out best that way. Probably won't get them all tonight since it's 1:52 am here on Sunday morning...so look again tomorrow for more.





happy day,

love,

jlf



P.S. - Janice didn't realize that the videos she took were for the most part too big to download. So, I've put one on that isn't too big and she'll take some new videos tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!
Was that a French statement? Alex, we are waiting for your skateboard performance!
Lots of love,
Grandma Judy

Anonymous said...

ZZZZZZZZZ! Are you back yet?

HaHa, Auntie Lisa

April said...

Way to go Alex...you made me laugh! That was perfect!
LYAApril

April said...

That's it...just little 3 second vinyettes will do me real good! You can even have them all lined up ready to go with their very special message for me!

Thanks for putting out the effort!

Jamaican me happy,
April

Jay said...

Wow! How did she learn to speak fluently in French so quickly????