Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I needed to blog






Hello eveyone!









Today in france hasn't been very long yet cuz its 10:08 here right now but oh well.

Last night I hade a dream and there was a tornado and a flood and we couldn't run away from the tornado cuz the flood was coming from that direction and I couldn't run away from the flood where I was supose to go but my mom said run north or south and every one ran north so I fallowed. soo thats a weird dream.

I'm going to put pictures on now oui i am

these pictures are at the same lake.





































I Will check something now just a sec........testing.......testing...well that didn't change anything.....

..testing....testing.testing....ok I'm done.....

well im leaveing this site soo we can watch loony tunes and cuz I'm bored soooooooooo

I miss you all and love you all gu-bye t-rah









7 comments:

Mrs. D said...

Wow that sounds like a scary dream T-rah! Joe had a weird dream last night... I'll let him tell you.

Keep blogging - I love to read anything you have to say! :-)

Love ya
Mrs. D

Anonymous said...

Hay-T-my dream was that you came back and we had a big party with a big pool and a little pool and we put them on a tarp for some reason, but the wind kept blowing the small pool over so i would jump in it to way it down.then we were called to the drive way and a guy was in your red van with a microphone and he said"in Washington we have some rules for house party's, no jumping in pools,no drinking ,and-but rite when he was going to say something, paster Keith come out from under the seat with a leaf blower and blew it in his face then ran of laughing.and that was the end.pretty weird hu!!

love peace hair grease.
Joe

Anonymous said...

Keturah,
A big hello to you. The pictures are great! We always love to receive them so keep it up!
With worries about tornado warnings in Fergus, and sirens for many reasons in France,it's no wonder you are having dreams like those you describe!Your guardian angel is working overtime tho,so don"t worry, God is with you always
LOTS OF LOVE
Grabdma Judy

Anonymous said...

Wacky dream! I like those pics, they're cool!
ttyl
love Amanda

Anonymous said...

Wow, Joey must have had some spicy food right before bed or something. That does sound just like Pastor Keith though, doesn't it? HaHaHa, riiiiggghhht.
Love Auntie Lisa

1+1=13 said...

thank you all for your comment!
keturah

1+1=13 said...

i like your dream joe i had alot of laughs!
keturah