Sunday, October 14, 2007

Keturah's first blog:)

Hello everyone!


As you know this is Keturah and this is my first blog ever in my life!

So if its not very good don't blame me, OK?


Everyone here has been sick for several days (when me, Emma, Liddy, Payton and Tawnee had just got better from what we thought was the flu.....but there was no barfing only Tawnee did...we all got sick again, and I started bolth sicknesses...I think) :) I have a fever...but I don't know my temperature I have a cough and a sore throat.. it hurts massively when I swallow!


We have some freinds here who like to play settlers of cattan..... here's a picture of some playing with Payton. Thank you all for looking at this blog-Keturah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations Keturah on your first blog,you have done just fine
. Next time your entry will be much better news we pray! We hope you are having fun with some of those friends in the photo. We miss all of you more than words can say......!
LOTS OF LOVE FORVER!

April said...

Keturah babe,
You did excellent! Keep it up! I love hearing about your days even if they are boring!
LYAuntie April