Monday, October 15, 2007

Vary sick house hold.

Hello everyone! this is keturah












Yesterday me, Liddy and Emma all got new pjs like these:


We all will put more pictures on when we download the rest thay are verrrrrry compufy and verrrrrrry soft thay make you sweat but ohhh well there fun to play in...gg says i have to share mine with her since she picked it out for me:) oh well.....I'am still sick but now Liddy has the worst part of the sickness! Earlyer she could bearly talk....now she can talk a little bit better.




I have a photo of her laying there today here it is:

she looks wers then she is but she is pritty bad she has most of the fever, but I think I still got some of it.

I have a secret for all of you that you can tell anyone about.........-I K-E-T-U-R-A-H-S-F-L-U-D-E- am reading h-h-harry p-p-p-p-p-p.......HARRY POTTER!

There I said it and I wont say it again!

well bye-keturah




4 comments:

Ekelund Fam said...

Sorry you have it so bad Liddy. I can commiserate with you. I am sick too. The kids are almost over it. I am glad some of the others are feeling better though.

Mrs. D said...

nice PJS they look soft there probably the coolest ones i have ever seen. i wish i had full body PJS but i can not find them any where here, all i have are the pathetic pants but i guess thats good enough.Liddy looks realy bad i hope you all get well soon



P.S this is Jordan

Anonymous said...

Boo Hoo! It's no fun being sick! Oh soooooooo sorry and we are praying for you to be all better soon'''''xoxoxoxoxo That should help!

The "jammies" look so great, what a mommie you have. You will love them even more when it gets really cold this winter.
Oh, by the way i've been meaning to ask you if there are any four leaf clovers or shamrocks in France?

LOTS OF LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Your look marvelous. I'm sure that the sick bugs will run away.

Auntie Karen