Saturday, October 27, 2007

BREAK!!!!!!



Hey yall,

Its moi gg,

Ca va??

Well I'm soooooooooooo excited because we went on break today yaaa hooo! We have a 14 day break I'm soooo excited I don't have to go to school! I'm the happiest about that because there are punks there who are soooooooo annoying??? and they think they are soooo majorly cool but they are NOT and there is this one kid who pulls on mine and Megan's clothes and so we hit him but he usually pulls on Megan's clothes so I get to do all the hitting :) but it's not like we are punching him. We are smashing our elbows in to his arms.

But we are soooo tempted to hit him right in the face!

The thing I do like about school is that we get to learn French. I like that part because it's fun to learn another language.

It's starting to get cold outside and when we walk to school it's still dark out. Most of the time me and Megan walk home from school by ourselves but we all usually walk there together.

Well I'm gonna go play outside.

Love you all and miss you like crazy,
love gg*









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeeha, break!!! Who is the friend with Liddy? Why don't you do one of the moves you learned in karate on the annoying boys, then maybe they'd leave you alone. Especially if you front kicked the groiler!! Yeeow!
Love you, Auntie Lisa

Anonymous said...

GG,
I second the question Auntie Lisa asked,who is the lovely woman with Liddy? I won't tell Uncle Donnie or anything like that, but I'd love to know. Your Uncle is always noticing the beautiful girls!
Have way too much fun for your break!
LOTS OF LOVE
GRANDMA JUDY

1+1=13 said...

Judy, the "woman" is a 15 year old girl from our school! If Uncle Doni is noticing her then somebody needs to have a talk with him. Ha!

Her parents are friends of April's (in a round about way). April's friend from Paris - Phyllis - is friends of theirs.

sf

Anonymous said...

Thanks Steve for answering my question,we all thought she was a beautiful girl, and I was teasing Donnie about all of God's beautiful creations.
Love, Judy

1+1=13 said...

the girls name is Kaziah, pronounced Kay-z-ah...
the pic was from when the kids and I went to the Abbaye.

jlf

April said...

Oh ya, and we know what Abbaye is! ?
I hear, in a round about way, that the candy got there and the kids enjoyed it. Excellent, mission accomplished.

Alex, email me adkord@gmail.com.