Sunday, October 14, 2007

Our Home






Not much going on here today. We just hung out at home. Played a few games, took a few pictures. And, Janice cut my hair. Wahoo!


Janice was talking with her mom tonight and realized that we don't have any pictures of our accomodations here in Albertville. So, I'm gonna include a few of them. This house is known as "The Adams Family House" because of its quirky nature.


We actually feel quite blessed to have it. Most every other family lives either in the school's dorm or in a small appartment. Either way, their accomodations are quite cramped by our American standards.


Here hoping you all have a great week.


sf


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your house looks really quaint! The outside looks like a picture from an old classic literature book!
P.S. Have you figured out how to turn on the heat yet?
Love Lisa

April said...

Tawnee,
Hi this is Auntie April. I see your picture where you are walking up the stairs with Ethan. I like your hair up like that! Do you still have your photo album of you and me that I gave you for our birthday? Well, I want to give you a big hug and a kiss so go get that book and put it on your tummy and squeeze real tight for a hug and then put my picture up to your cheek and I will give you a big kiss!!!!! I love you, Auntie April