Sunday, October 21, 2007

La Dee Da...

Ok I'm bored so i figured i might as well post a blog since i havent yet. And since i like to post pictures i figured i do that and provide a comtetary for each picture. So enjoy.








This is my friend Libby. One night me and her were bored and so we were messing around with my camera and we were taking "evil" pictures. This is the first of many.



This is my evil face. I dont think its that good but Libby thinks its creepy.


Libby looks absolutly freaky!!!
Here is some pics of me and libs and me and some sibs and some random pics.







Ok well I'll do more later.


Alex

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, those scary pictures are yucky! See what happens when you watch too many horror movies Libby?!! I think you should stick to Mary Poppins and Finding Nemo!!!
Love you,
Auntie Lisa

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! lol I knew you'd like them:-) lol I think your right...Those movies are really starting to get to my head! lol I love you too:p ALEX I MISS YOU SO MUCH!! HAH! That was one of the funniest nights of all times:p I miss you guys so much! "luv ya bunches" lol I love all you guys! My family and I have been keeping a precise daily checkup on your guys page:-) So dont stop! There are still people in Washington State (If you remember what or where that is) lol and we need to see how you guys are keeping up k?? So just remember that we all love and miss you guys.


-Libbs:-)

Anonymous said...

Alex,
I saw those photos when I was in Fergus, but they definitely look satanic, throw them away! Maybe flower negatives would be interesting tho....
The other shots are oh, so cute and definately keepsakes!
LOTS OF LOVE,
Grandma Judy