Monday, November 19, 2007

To the Medievale City & Conflans 11-03-07




Pay, GG, Lid, Tawn and I took a walk up to the conflans. It is a steep walk but fun. Lots of neat stuff to see. You can see some fall colors tucked into the pics. Did you notice how small the doors are. Most of them are this way. Must of been really short French people living in this city when it was built.
janice
ps. no child was hurt during the picture taking process, and NO I really didn't let Gracey drink that water coming out of that pipe!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about that water!!
What great landscape and buildings.
It will be such a contrast next year when you're in Chad. Hey I think I saw Speederman in costume in some of those pics!
Auntie Lisa

Anonymous said...

Awesome viewing and a great pleasure to watch a;; the "going's ons"....Tawnee Dawn is a Star!
Thanks for all the fun! Love all you guys!
Grandma Judy