Monday, November 5, 2007

HELLO! Good morning star shine the earth says hello! :)
Well if your wondering I have been playing foot ball lately and just watching movies...to much movies. Well the break is only for three more days! so soon me,Emma,Liddy and Mommy will all start to be tuterd! This wont be a very long blog but oh well.....I guess I will put pictures on now here:

well I cant find any other pictures here but maybe I can do some more a nother time.

well this was totaly short so bye I LOVE you all soooooo much and MISS you all sooooo much!!!!

bye keturah

6 comments:

April said...

Nice photo Tur'! Short blogs are good. Have you seen the D's blog yet?
Auntie April

1+1=13 said...

yes i have seen the d's blog yet!
and thank you for your comment.
keturah

Anonymous said...

How are you guys taking pictures with the computer camera?
Auntie Lisa

1+1=13 said...

yep aunti with the computer camara

Anonymous said...

but that doesn't tell me HOW! Does our camera have a clicker to actually take a picture?
I don't see where.
Tell me, tell me!!
Auntie Lisa

1+1=13 said...

you have to come here and see!!
haha :( I wish!

umm yes this thing pops up and you click it and it takes the picture.
keturah