Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I think...its some ones B-day today!

thats me singing happy birthday to you! ^^


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JORDAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!(AND MANY MORE ON CHANNEL 4 AND A BIG FAT LADY ON CHANNEL 80!!!!)
Jordan your present will be a bit late I'm sorry.. );
oh whats that, you want another picture, well, ok I guess I will give you a couple more.



there ya go OK!!?

Ok happy birthday AGAIN!!

well Have a good birthday without me...like thats possible...); (:

well everyone have a good day...in the USA.

-Keturah

3 comments:

Mrs. D said...

thank you the pic of Ethan joshua has the same shirt......... well if the shirt says i do all my own stunts that pic of you is bunny hahahaha <(:P <(:

Mrs. D said...

That was Jordan ^^^up there but I loved the pictures too :-)

Thanks T-Rah!
Mrs. D

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jordan for having a Birthday and we hope it was a very Happy one indeed! Maybe that should be thanks Laura for Jordan! Just look at all the joy he has brought into the world!
Thank you too, Keturah for the great photos!
LOL
Grandma Judy