Monday, November 5, 2007

Eezmas blog

Well Howdy doo!! How are you??

Good morning star shine the Earth says hello!!.how are all my relatives?(the derouins too cause they are my relatives)today me and my friends and they're dad and pay and t-rah (keturah)
were play ing foot ball (not soccer thats what they call soccer here) and i spraned my ankel and i was limping and only t-rah and my friend asked me how i was,Its like they didn't care i was thinking that they wouldask me but they didn't..................................oh and pay didn't realize i was utill my friend did so ya.tonight me t-rah and gg are gona watch a movie when every one is asleep,but we got permission from our mom and dad unlike some one i know...........................
.........................................................................cough cough.......................................................
........................AMANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!
well g2g love you guys and miss you too!!! love Ray ray

8 comments:

1+1=13 said...

and keturah EMMA!!! you know i would HAVE to join you dont you?!!
bye Keturah

1+1=13 said...

Hey i didnt know that you were hurt untill joe asked you cuz you are so tough!!!

-payton

April said...

Emma what is with "Eezma"? You guys are so funny with nicknames.
Love you Em',
Auntie April

April said...

Amanda...what is she talking about?
Auntie April

Anonymous said...

That's what I would like to know!!
I asked her but she's pleading ignorance! Help me out Em. What did you mean? Do I need to ground Amanda or something!!
Love Auntie Lisa

Mrs. D said...

Hey Eezma -
How is your ankle feeling now? Better I hope. Don't be to hard on the boys for not noticing - they don't notice anything!

Love ya!
Mrs. D :-)

Anonymous said...

Emma, what are you talking about???
I don't know what your thinking, but i've never done anything like that!
whatever "that" is!!!!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Emma, You are quite a girl! Tough and tender all wrapped into one talented person! Hope you are all better now, but playing with the boys is riskey business you know!
LOL
Grandma Judy