Friday, November 9, 2007

silly faces

Hello, this is Gracey,
Right now I'm sitting here and I'm writing this blog entry.

We just got back from school and aren't doing much. It was sooooooo cold today!!!!!

It was snowing and hailing it was soooooooo cold it remined me of Minnesota :,(

I miss everybody there!!!!

We are gonna eat dinner soon and I can't wait 'till dinner because it's my FAV meal.

This is from Esther......

v bsxbxzbnmcjnmfcvnjchjjvjnndfadndnfac wzn ws sw xyhxxhyyhhyhyyhyuhj

I will write more later.
Love you all except for Amanda.
P.S. - Emily my address is....
50, Rue des Galibouds
73200 ALBERTVILLE
France
And no I dont remember your E-mail address, sorry.
bye-bye

4 comments:

Mrs. D said...

so GG, what exactly IS your fav meal?? We are all curious :-)

And we LOVE the silly faces pics! Keep 'em coming girl

Love you and miss you all!
The D's

Anonymous said...

So Gracey, why didn't you make a silly face along with everyone else? It looks normal!!
Oh, I'm a funny one!!
Haha
Love you,
Auntie Lisa

Anonymous said...

you better watch it girl, or i wont send you any thing for cristmas!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Hey Gracey!
How are you? Hey I sent you a letter...did you get it? Cuz it has my email address in it. If you didnt get it, i can send you another one! So ttyl!
Emily