Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Did Somebody Say "Pull-ups"?

Hello! Hope your Wednesday (that's Mercredi for all you French speakers) is going well. Ours is. We're just enjoying a day off from school. In fact, we get every Wednesday off. The French school system is different than ours, of course. Kids get Wednesdays and Sundays off, and they go to school for a 1/2 day on Saturday's except some Saturdays like this Saturday when everyone gets the day off. (They do this once every month.) Weird, huh?

Speaking of weird, take a look at these 2 pictures I've posted. I'm not sure how Emma and Liddy ended up wearing these things but for some reason they did. Strangely, they both appear to be very happy. Go figure

After we took this picture Emma told us that she likes to wear pull-ups and that when we lived in Mt. Vernon she would actually fake needing to go to the bathroom so she could get a pull-up out of the cupboard. (I have a feeling that this won't be the last "Hey, you'll never guess what I used to do when...." stories. I can't wait to hear more!)

Have a great day.


sf


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness!! I can't believe my eyes! You girls are shockingly kooky!
But just between you and me, I like them. I wish my old lady ones had cool pictures on the front like yours!
I'm so funny, I had to tell my kids how funny I am!!
Love Auntie Lisa

1+1=13 said...

FUNNY IN A WEIRD KIND OF WAY FUNNY!!! (forsure) :)
j

Anonymous said...

LIsa,
I thought you weren't going to tell.....you could probably make a fortune on that idea tho, if you hurry now that the word is out!
Just a thought
Grandma Judy