Monday, May 5, 2008

Why do i keep getting hurt?

Hello,
This is a true story that accured the other day... Emma and me are the main characters...

Once apon a time there was two little girls, (not really 'little') named Emma and Keturah, Emma has gotten two broken ankels before and now she has a broken wrist. (and she has several scrapes too.)

Today, (not really this day) she decided that she would ride the bike back from the little store that's just around the block.... She could only hold on to the bike with one arm of course, and that arm just happens to be the arm that she doesn't use on most occasions... And that perticular bike that she was ridding does not have ANY brakes AT ALL!!!

So Emma was ridding along when she almost lost complete control of the bike and hit a wall that is on the side of the road and scraped her leg on it....Then she turns to me (keturah) and askes me "Why do I keep getting hurt?" in a whinning tone.. and I say " um maybe cuz your ridding a bike with your right hand-the one you don't use -with a bike that has no brakes so you lost control.."
And that concludes the Wonderful yet Dreadful story of todays Flude blog.
Thank you, and tune in next time for another Wonderful yet Dreadful (or funny) Story.

Good-Bye

Keturah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright, I can't bear to hear any more stories like that!!!
Keturah, that was fabulous storytelling.
Emma, would you just sit at home on the couch and eat saurekruat!!
Love Auntie Lisa

1+1=13 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
1+1=13 said...

auntie I would never eat that disgusting stuff EVER and I wish it never came into the earth!

Anonymous said...

Emma,
Would you consider just playing cards, dolls, yes I said dolls, or even paper dolls, art projects reading, and any of the less active pastimes? Do I need to come over there? Hummmmmmmmmm that was a great Idea, I could teach you to paint or something very tame......you'de probably think it was boreing tho, but it's still a good idea......
Love
G'ma Judy