Saturday, May 24, 2008

More Paris Photos

Hope you all are having a great day.
Photo 1) Some misc. street in Paris. They all pretty much look like this.
Photo 2) There's Alex at the end of our journey. She's laying on the four seats in our berth on the train. Poor thing!
Photo 3) This is the Gare de Lyon in Paris in the middle of a typcial Wednesday afternoon. Look at all those people.
Photo 4) There's Gracey goofing off in the tunnel / access way underneath the Arc de Triomphe. (It's the only way to access the Arc since it sits in the middle of a huge roundabout with about 10 legs.
Photo 5) Picture of the Eiffel Tower taken from across the Seine River as Gracey and I approached it from the east.






2 comments:

Ekelund Fam said...

Thanks for the pics and vids. They are awesome! Caleb and I are spending time together watching them. He just asked me if that is where "Madeline" is...I said, "Yes." He said, "Is Madeline real?" I said, "No."

Anonymous said...

asom picks