Thursday, May 22, 2008

Paris Photos II

Here are some random photos. Enjoy...

Photo 1) I don't think I have ever seen armed military personnel at a train station or airport in the US yet here they are at the Gare de Lyon in Paris.

Gracey was quite impressed that these dudes were walking around. Everybody pretty much ignored them although I did see 1 person asking one soldier a question.


Photo 2) That's Gracey touching the base of the Arc de Triomphe.

Photo 3) Gracey in front of the Tower. Actually, we were about 1/2 mile away at that point.

Photo 4) That's 585 Euros (about $800) for each of these 2 different pairs of shoes. We also saw some wallets "on sale" for 250 Euros (about $375). Incredible!!!

Photo 5) I took this one for Janice. Don't know what these vegetarians were trying to prove but Gracey and I thought it was funny. I don't think our resident vegetarian thought it was, though.
























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME GUYS!
lOTS OF lOVE
G'MA