Saturday, May 10, 2008

"Why do I keep getting hurt?" Part 2

Hi, This is Emma Ray, (NOTE OF CAUTION: NOT READING MATERIAL FOR AUNTIE LISA!)

Today some of us and our friends went hiking up a mountain...a very steep mountain. It took us 2 hours and 40 minutes to go up and only 1 hour to go down. The reason it only took 1 hour is because going down was sooo steep that most of us either fell or slid.

Are you guessing now who was the one who fell??? Speaking of falling...I was hopping down the mountain and my legs just started running and my arms are out at my sides wiping around and I started flying and then did a sumersault. Falling, then slipping. My right leg has a large egg like bump that is black and blue and under my left knee is a bump and bruse. I have lots of places on both legs that are missing skin. My head hurt and my friend Colson said he thought I hit my head but we are not sure. I am ok now, but that was the scariest thing I have ever done.

I think I cracked my cast at the elbow area...but it's not broken open or anything.

well, i hope you all have a great non slipping down mountains day,
love,
emma ray

4 comments:

Mrs. D said...

Oh my goodness Emma! Sounds like that was quite the "trip". ;-)

You are a great writer Emma, we were all laughing as I read your post to the family. Keep it up! Not the falling, the writing...

Love ya!
"D"

Anonymous said...

Ha, good one Mrs. D!

As I am reacting to your blog, Amanda said I should have taken your advice and not read it!! You may not go anywhere anymore - no bikes, no hikes, no trees, no crossing the street. Just sit on the couch and play pat-a-cake with Esther!! Right? Right!
Love Auntie

Anonymous said...

Emma,Emma, Emma........
Thank God you are still with us!
Love
G'ma Judy

Anonymous said...

wow