Sunday, May 11, 2008

hello hello to all the world!

Hello,
well yesterday we went on a HUGE hike!!!!! up a mountain here in albertville,
we climbed to the top till we couldn't climb no more.
There were TONS of red ants! The reason that i was falling in that video was because i got bit by a red ants on my ankle and it hurts so bad!
After i was done falling my pants were full of snow and I had a frozen "bootay". It was soo cool and we had such a fun time...well, Emma had a fun time most of the time except for the "fall"!! :)

love to all,
Gracey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gracey, I LOVE it!! Nothing wrong with alittle "frozen rump roast!"
What wonderful, unforgettable memories you are making.
Love Auntie

Ekelund Fam said...

I HATE red ants. When I was a little girl. I sat on a red ant hill. I ran inside screaming and crying. I had overalls on and couldn't get them off. It was sooo painful.

Sorry Gracey!

Happy Mother's Day Janice!!!

Anonymous said...

WOHE!!!!!!!!!!!you should have a blue bootay