Thursday, May 22, 2008

Paris Video I

Here are a few videos. Pictures to follow.

The first video was taken by Alex and I on the 19th of May. We are adjacent to the Arc de Triumph. The thing is huge. We eventually made our way over to it. I learned that there are steps leading to the top. Napolean must've had one enormous ego to build such a thing. Pretty cool, though.


The second videos is of the Seinne and the Eiffel Tower. You can get a pretty good feel from the video just how incredibly big the tower is. It makes the space needle (in my opinion) look kinda small. (I just looked up the heights: Eiffel Tower is 1063 feet. Space Needle is 605 feet. Not even a close call.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought just you and Alex went to Paris, I see Gracey in this video too.
What a grand experience!
Auntie Lisa

1+1=13 said...

Lisa, wow you work fast. I just got done posting this thing. You must've been waiting!

I had to go back on Wednesday (yesterday) to pick up my Visa. Another very long day but worth it. I got to spend a lot of time with Gracey (after doing the same thing with Alex 2 days before!)

sf

Anonymous said...

cool vids bye