Tuesday, December 4, 2007

...umm randum talk.


Bonjour! comment ca va tout?

je suis ca va......I have learned alot of french ( well not alot ).


up there ^^ says:

Hello! how are you all? I am good.


ok??


well I told our tuter that I liked drawing and soo she lent me some books that show me how to do all the drawings!! but unfurtunetly its all IN FRENCH!!

and she lent us some comic books (that are in french) too!!


well I;m sorry jordan that your present hasn't come yet I belive we will send it on the fourteenth...I think. ^O^


Well MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!!
-keturah

4 comments:

Ekelund Fam said...

I love your random talk...I am so impressed with you learning French. Adam and I LOVE languages. We just have to find some time to learn some. :)

Anonymous said...

My, oh my, what a look that is! What were you thinking Tawnee...? Where is my Auntie April when I need her? Well, I can't say I blame you,but your "GG" is taking care of you, what a sweetie she is!
LOVE from afar.....
Grandma Judy



what were you thinking Tawnee......

Mrs. D said...

Oh I love that picture! And T-Rah, I'm so impressed with your French! Keep it up girl!

Love ya and miss ya bunches!

Anonymous said...

htank you all!!

hey eks Like your blog.
-keturah