Monday, December 17, 2007

Big Boy

Ethan is known around here as "Big Boy". Conversely, Ethan calls Payton "Tiny Boy". The other day I was asking Ethan some questions about when he is older. I said, "Ethan, when you get older are you gonna be bigger than Bubby (another nick-name for Payton)?" He said, "Yep." I then said, "How about smarter? Stronger? Taller? Better looking? Faster? Better at sports?" and so on. Each time he answered, "Yep!"

When I was completely through with the questions I asked him one more: "Eth, are you gonna have longer hair than Bubby when you get older?" Without hesitating he said, "Nope!"

Apparently, he is not impressed with Payton's hair style (or, at the very least, he likes his hair style more). Whatever the reason, I learned one valueable thing about my youngest son that day. Namely, that he isn't afraid to share his opinions on things related to how he is gonna measure up with his older brother.

Hope you all have a great day.

sf

No comments: