Monday, December 24, 2007

Rabbit?

The other day Janice, Gracey and I went to dinner on a date. We were eating pizza and salad. Janice was eating more salad than the rest of us. At one point during the conversation she just blurted out "I'm just like a rabbit!"

Immediately, I responded, "In more ways than one!"

After about 5 seconds a look of "Aha, I get it!" flashed across her face. She said, "That's not what I meant." "I know that" I said, "but it's true, isn't it?"

We all had a good laugh. Sometimes Janice says the silliest things.

Wishing you a Blessed Christmas.

sf

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a prelim for an easy way of telling us in the near future that Janice is pg?
HaHaHa
Oh I'm so funny!!
A.L.

Ekelund Fam said...

HA! You guys are great. We are waiting for another Flude to arrive...

The McCadam Fam said...

OOOOOOOOhhhhhh my goodness!! Even in France there's "something in the water"!!! Congratulations Flude 1+1+1+9!!! Love ~ Lisamccadam

The McCadam Fam said...

Hey Fludes! It's G.G.'s B-day and everyone is here....We finally got Nana (Jan) on the computer to read your blog! She is now officially caught up on the Flude update. She is so, so, so excited for the NEW FLUDE!!! Yeah! We are all very happy for your family and wish you lots of love and health!
Talk you soon -
From Washington!
Love, Micki