Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Countdown Begins

OK, so here we are, 3 days before Christmas and the kiddos are driving Janice and me nuts. Because of a tradition we started a few years back, the kids get to open a present on the 23rd. They've already decided that they are going to open the presents from the Derouins that are for "the Flude family". They are so excited that they've told me and Janice that we need to get up at 7:00 AM so we can have Home Church and then open present before I leave at 9:00 AM to help a family here get their belongings on the train to Paris.

I'll try to keep you all posted on whether or not Janice and I survive the next 72 hours. I think we will but you never know.

Hope you have a great day.

sf

P.S. - Andy, I had a great time chatting with you today. I'm praying for you, Bro.