Sunday, September 20, 2009

Saturday, 19 September 2009

A pretty good way to cap off any day is to sit down in your easy chair and watch your favorite college football team battle on the gridiron.  Although we don't have an easy chair and I can't watch my favorite team on T.V. I surely did sit on the couch and "watch" the game via type written play-by-play.
 
What a great game and an even better victory for the UW Huskies over the USC (that's University of Spoiled Children, ha!) Trojans.
 
Don't worry, I'm not getting a fat head.  I have every reason to believe that next week the Huskies will get slaughtered.  But, for today at least, it feels good!!!
 
See you.
 
sf

1 comment:

Mama Jud's said...

Congrats Steve for the UW's recent win, what an exciting time for all of you fans. we are extreamly happy for you!
Love. Mama Jud's