Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Well, things are chugging along pretty good except for the weather.  It has been very humid and I don't particularly care for humid.  I'm sticky all the time, my glasses fog up on occasion, and everything in the house seems to be perpetually damp.  It has also been wonderfully cool with highs only into the mid-90's.
 
Kids are all doing well but they miss their siblings and of course their mother.
 
Tawnee's obviously been thinking about her mom because last night she asked me if, when Janice and I got married, I was nervous kissing mom in front of everybody at the wedding.  I told her no I wasn't nervous and she said oh that's weird!
 
Hope you all have a great day....

1 comment:

G/Ma Judy said...

Steve, did you tell Tawney that you had kissed Mommy many times before that and all the people there were soooooooo happy for you? Well that's OK cause that wouldn't change her mind about it all.....You gotta love the innocense! Love G/Ma Judy