Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Well, things have been busy around here the last several days.  Have spent much time working on the solar panels: getting them into place, securing them, and wiring them up.  I think by the end of today I'll be ready to turn them back on and see what happens.  Hopefully I've made no mistakes and everything will work as it should.
 
Kids are doing well.  Everybody is healthy and reasonably happy.  I say "reasonably happy" because their momma's not here and that isn't an easy thing to deal with under the best of circumstances.  Throw in being 1/2 a world away and at times difficult communication and it makes it even more difficult to deal with.  However, considering everything, the kids are doing remarkably well.  They are happy with their lives here and really do enjoy their friends and their home.
 
More of the same planned today.  I hope to post pictures of the solar panels in the next day or two.
 
Enjoy the day.

No comments: