Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Well today was an interesting day.  Started out moving batteries around so we could begin construction of an enlarged battery room.  Then, at 9 AM Janice and most of the kids began their Arabic lessons.  They are taking classes T-W-Th from 9 to 11.  I watched the 4 youngest while they were doing their thing.  I'm not taking the classes as I've deamed myself fit to learn only one language at a time.  Besides, if Janice masters Arabic we will make quite a team.  I can speak the French and she can speak the Arabic.  We'll have to go everywhere together!
 
While I was playing with the younger kids, Esther told me that her arm hurt.  I asked her what the problem was and she said that her arm had Malaria.  I said, "Are you sure?" She said, "Yes, daddy, my arm has Malaria!".  Too cute.
 
Ethan's not feeling well.  High temp, headache, soar throat, body tingling.  So, Janice has got him on some drugs.  We're praying for him.
 
Hope things are going well for you all.  No worries here.
 
sf

No comments: