Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday, 9 November 2009

Hey y'all...
 
Hope your week is off to a great start. 
 
We had a nice weekend.  Janice and I spent all day Saturday at a local hotel that lets non-guests use their pool.  So, we lounged by the pool, read a little, slept a little, talked a bunch, and swam a little.  For lunch, it's "obligatoire" (required) that the pool users purchase the buffet lunch.  Wow, it was really good.  Had all kinds of choices. 
 
At the end of the day, we went out to dinner at a local chinese restaurant.  We had a great time.  While at dinner, we realized that this was the first time in over 2 years for us to "take a day" just for ourselves.  It was a total blessing.
 
At dinner, we talked with Janice's mom on the phone.  She asked what we were doing.  I told her that I spent the day at the pool with a sexy woman in a bathing suit.  She said, "Was Janice with you?"  Ah, Judy, you are so very, very funny.  I laughed.  Janice was duly unimpressed by her mother's comment.
 
When we got home the house was clean and showed no obvious signs of wear and tear.  So, a good day indeed.
 
Hope you all have a great week.
 
sf

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh, what can I say? Steve, I said, was it Janice? But I guess I can understand how Janice feels about the comment.... We are thrilled however that the two of you were able to relax and enjoy for the day!!!!As I said to you at the time, you should do it more often!
Love, Mom