Friday, January 9, 2009

The unfairness of blogs.

Oh woe is me! Every time I look there are no blogs about me! And I am le creme de la creme! The cream of the crop! But, alas, no one seems to know it but me. All the blogs are about my siblings. Oh woe is me. If a blog about me should appear, my heart will sing with gladness and joy! I will not be able to contain my happiness and shall leap around for joy.
But weep, dear people, for alas, I can not foresee that happy and joyful day. It seems to be my lot to never be mentioned in a blog. People must thinkest my siblings more fair and writeable about than me.
Weep.
Farewell, dear people, and pray my heart will not crack in two for sadness at forever being blogless.
Farewell.
Downhearted and dejected,
Alex

5 comments:

Mrs. D said...

Oh my goodness Alex! As soon as I started reading that I knew it had to be you writing it. Toooo funny!WOW you have a way with words! I have no doubt you will some day be published.

Love you dearie and miss you bunches!
Mrs D :-)

Anonymous said...

OK missy, here is my disclaimer on all that nonsense: I am just putting the pictures I've been given onto this blog, and you seem to be MIA in most of them! Where are you when the cameras come out? In a corner reading?!

As Uncle Ray said, "be careful what you ask for"!!!!
Love you,
Auntie

Anonymous said...

Auntie Lisa,
You go girl!
Love G'ma

Anonymous said...

In defence of "the blogger", Alex I seem to remrmber many a time the camera was pointed your way and the arm goes up over the face. Somehow that tells the photographer that you don't want to have your picture taken, s
o I suggest that your BEAUTIFUL FACE be a little more willing to share it't natural BEAUTY, oh,cream of the crop!
A secret admirer.

Anonymous said...

HAHA PREACH IT SISTAAAA!!!! Lol Alex you are amazing and so beautiful!!! But seriously I was so amused...Ha love you and miss you so much babe keep writinnggg you will be well known soon enough!!!




-Libbs.