Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our new neighbor Emily



Here is our new neighbor Emily. She moved in a few days ago and isn't it weird how similar to our Emma she looks...except that Emily doesn't wear her hair behind her ears and her hair is wavey.
Oh yeah, she is french but she speaks english since she lived in the states for a year. She is 12 and she came over for a visit the other day and we had her pose for this picture for us as she was leaving.
Haven't you ever heard about everyone having an identical twin in the world?? Emma's is right next door.
Hope your Sunday is great,
love from here from us fludes

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! i can not believe how much she looks like Emma!!! that is so wierd! i showed my mom that pic, and when i told her it wasnt Emma, she didnt believe me. wow...

Anonymous said...

If Emma braided her hair & let it get wavy... the resemblence is amazing! I want to see a picture of the two of them together!
Auntie Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm not fooled I know my Emma Ray=) Love you guys!

-Libby=)

Anonymous said...

Wow!
This must have been somewhat of a surprise the first time you met her. But like Libby said "we know our Emma Ray"
Love
g'ma Judy