Saturday, July 5, 2008

More at the Parc

These video's are of Alex and Payton ziplining across the canyon. You will have to turn your head to the side to view them since the camera was turned during taping. Did you know you can't turn a video upright like you can a picture??

Payton had to give Alex a little push to get her at the right speed to make it all the way across...I don't think Alex knew he was trying to help! I think you can hear her scream almost the whole way across.

If you look closely on Payton's video about half way across in the background you can see the bridge they had to walk over to get back to the zipline starting area.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! that looks so fun! i am jealous...

Mrs. D said...

oh my word!!! that looks like so much fun!! no fair! I'm totally jealous too Amanda
-Culley

Anonymous said...

More reasons to enjoy France!
Yippie Skippie!
Love G'ma Judy