Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day #14

Well, nothing spectacular to report today.  The day was pretty boring and that's ok with me.  About the only noteworthy event was finding out that the solar system batteries need a healthy dose of water.  Trouble is, it must be distilled water and since we only had ten bottles of it left I was only able to fill 3 batteries before I ran out.  I was hoping to run on batteries all night tonight.  Maybe tomorrow after I get some more water.
 
Highlight of the day was talking to Janice on the phone for just a bit.  Talked to my parents too so that was an added bonus.
 
Low point of the day was saying goodbye to Gracey and Emma who will be spending a week with some friends in Doh.  I'm glad they went but I don't think Esther or Tawnee are too happy about it.  Gracey is their second mother and they miss her.
 
See you all tomorrow.
 
sf

1 comment:

Gg'ma Judy said...

We are sure the girls will be a big help to their families, but missed by yours, especially because Janice and Ali, Liddy and Hudson are also missing from home. Now's the time for each one specially, and know that we miss you too! It is so nice to have some of you here.
Love
G'ma Judy