Sunday, September 7, 2008

New Stuff

Hi, This is keturah. You probably have been looking constantly at our blog and finding nothing is new, well, I have lots more pictures I'd like to share with you.
I will give a genuine commentary for the pictures. =)


#1 This one is especially for mrs. D. It was all furry!!!

#2 Wow what a big nose Liddy!
Liddy made some play-dough out of water and flour. I think it got to her head, or should I say her face!
#3 Gracey got a second hole!! (on both ears).
#4/5 Tawnee got her ears pierced!!! woo hoo!!!






































































8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gracey, you had enough holes in your head!!! Haha
Love you,
Auntie Lisa

1+1=13 said...

HA! HOW DARE YOU SPEEK SUCH RUBISH AUNTIE!!!RUBISH RUBISH I TELL YOU!!! it is posh with a capital P.O.S.H. posh!
=)

Mrs. D said...

Well Keturah...um...thanks? for the beautiful spidey picture... Who's hand is that RIGHT NEXT TO THAT DANGEROUS CREATURE!!! It could have jumped RIGHT ONTO that hand!! Oh my goodness I think I'm going to go throw up now...

Beautiful new ear piercings girls. Very POSH ;-)

D

Ekelund Fam said...

Wow! Brave girls! Looks so pretty, Tawny! Thanks for the pics T-rah!

The McCadam Fam said...

Pierced Ears! What a fun thing to share sisters from your experience in France! How special! They are so pretty. Hope it didn't hurt to much. Grandma Caroline did mine "back in the day"...with just ice and a needle!
Love ~ Lisamccadam

April said...

Love the spidey picture!

I was just with Gracey for three weeks and boy did she need another couple holes in her head!!!!!!! That girl has so much knowledge going on up there she needed another outlet!!! Good job Grace!

Tawnee Dawn how beautiful those rubies look in your ears!!! what a nice touch to such a gorgeous girl!

Love you all, AAApril

April said...

Laura....I can tell it anywhere...that's my sisters hand - oooh, am I good or what? :)
April

1+1=13 said...

Your good girl real good. You are right...that is my hand right next to that MAN eating spider!! hee hee

love ya
jani