Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My awesome guitar!!

Ok well this is emma and i want to tell you about my guitar in africa waiting peacefully for me :)




I can not wait to feel it, touch it, play it, hold it, guard it, and save its little life from all the things that want to hurt it, and last but certainly not least strum it peacefully sitting out side with the hot boiling sun beating on me while I sweat all day and at the end of the day I get to take a nice COLD shower!!!! WON'T THAT BE REFRESHING?!?!?!




ok enough playing around, now it all comes to the real buissness.

Well, here is a picture of my awesome, hot, emma loving, tanish colored guitar.


And if yáll didn't know gracey has a violin and here it is--


love emma ray flude :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a cool guitar but one of the pictures makes it look all distorted and pink!?!?!?!?!?!?!?



-joe-

Anonymous said...

cant wait for you and Uncle Ray to do duets when you get back to the states. It could be the Ray Rae show, or the Ray squared show (more like the square Ray's!!!)
Hahaha oooooh hoooo heee heee.
Love Auntie Lisa

1+1=13 said...

joe!!! that pink one is GRACEYS VIOLIN. Can't you read!?!?!?!
I'm just joshing.

keturah





p.s NOT!!!! HAHAHAHAHWAWAWAWAOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

And auntie lisa for your information, i own a gutair too! so now your gonna have to make up some fancy title for all THREE of us!
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
love
alex

The McCadam Fam said...

Emma Ray ~
I din't know you played girlfriend!! I want to have an all girl jam you, Alex, me and Auntie Lisa said she'd be our lead singer right Lis?? Smile, Wink!
Way Cool!
PS I like the RAy Rae show idea too!
~ Cool Washington Love

Anonymous said...

Lis, I think you must have been out in the rain too much, I must have said I'd be the 'seed flinger'

Alex, I'll have to ponder that alittle, but something like "2 Ray's and an A".... I'll keep thinking!
Love to all,
Auntie