Saturday, March 15, 2008

new pictures of last year











Hey Everyone,
The Corwins sent us a ton of pictures and so I put them on.
I love how auntie looks in the picture of her and my mom on the otter!
Well today Liddy was learning how to ride her skates and she went down a little hill and she ran into the 2 big garbage cans and knocked all the stuff out. It was soooo funny but I laughed so hard and so did Emma! But we didn't get any pictures. Liddy was so embarssed, this old lady went by on her bike and was just looking at Liddy with her mouth open and her eyes wide :)
We have been playing with our new walkie talkies and we have also been spying on people and its fun! and we have been playing cops and robbers and that lots OF FUN!
Well we are gonna go watch a movie,
lots of love
GG


5 comments:

April said...

Lisa you cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater you!!!!!!!

April said...

You too Janice, bo Banice...I can't believe that you would go along with such a betrayal! How could you! (You probably thought it all up yourself! but that doesn't get Lisa off the hook!)

Mrs. D said...

Too funny. April, I have better pictures of the climb up from Libby. I don't dare post them but maybe I'll send them to you - HA!

LD :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs D. You better be careful!!
The "behind" the scenes pictures of the ascent are pretty bad!!
Fun times!
Love Auntie Lisa

Mrs. D said...

Okay okay! I wont send the pictures Lisa. I know I would forever have to be looking over my shoulder wondering if a camera was behind me... what a horrible thought *shudder*!

;-)