Wednesday, January 30, 2008

H3110

H3110 ( thats H-E-L-L-O)
SO WUTS UP???

sorry I was sick and kindda busy so I haven't been bloggen for a whille.....I have learned some french ( more then I used too...YAY!!! :) ) And I will ask you something and say something in french....Ca va?? je suis ca va ( I'm going to do a picture that the Rognesses gave us...).


Elle est belle: She is Prity:



Isn't she???

I like that picture. shes chadian girl but I don't

know her name....waaa.





want more?? ok here:
Isn't that cute??!!
ok now back to the blog .... ok me Mom Gracey Liddy and Alex all went to a baby shower ( for Sarah Park a student here)and the ladies there said that they looked at the blog...AND THEY SAW THE VIDEO OF ME AND GRACEY!!!!!!!
OH NO!!
ok that was really embarrassing!!! : :(
Well See Yas guys!!!!
-keturah

3 comments:

Ekelund Fam said...

Hey Keturah! Miss you guys! I asked Judy R. how you were. She said she had fun visiting you guys. I am SSSOOOO jealous...in a Christ-like way. :)
One of the new DVDs we got was Boz and Hannah loves it. The girl on it is Gracie. So I think of your family every time we watch it and that is like 6 times a day!!!

The McCadam Fam said...

Tres bien Keturah! C'est magnifique! The pictures you chose were beautiful and your french was super!
Love you lots...and your crazy video too!
Lisam

Mrs. D said...

Great pictures T! Superb job on the French, I'm impressed though I would have no idea if you are typing French or something else. ;-)

I think the video of you and Gracey is my favorite! We all love it here!

Keep learning and keep blogging and showing us all great pictures!

Love ya :-)