Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Better Late Than Never



Look at these 2 photos.


I received the "charms" and the cup cakes from Uncle Greg for Christmas today in the mail. (In fact, we received a huge box from the Kord's today. I guess those postal workers have been a bit slow lately.) What a gift! I know I should have more sophisticated tastes buds than "charms" and Hostess cup cakes but I don't. They are 2 of my favorite "food groups". (Anybody who knows me knows that all of my food group preferences include ample amounts of sugar. Yum, yum.)


The other photo of Ethan has him showing off some of his many new Spider Man outfits he received from his cousins in Troutdale, Oregon. Ethan is in heaven with these bad boys!


Hope you all have a great day.


sf


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Ethan, despite what your Dad says, you will not get superhuman strength by eating that stuff!
Auntie Lisa

1+1=13 said...

Maybe not superhuman strength but cetainly a well preserved body!!!

Anonymous said...

Ethan, You look great in your Superman outfit, and maybe it will help you speek French much faster than the rest of the family!
As for the food, oh for the comforts of "home" aand you are so easy to please, if these are your greatest sins,we admire your strength!
God Bless!
G'ma