Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Hello there.
 
Hope your week is off to a good start.  Things are going well here.  Had a busy weekend.  One of our employee's wife gave birth.  Janice and I spent some time at the hospital.  In fact, Janice was allowed to do something quite special.  She writes,
 
"Got to name one of our guard's brand new son.  I named him Caleb.  He asked me to name him(he wanted an american name for him) and I said, do you want a normal or bibical name and he said bibical...He has told me and Steve that he wanted me/us to name him a few days before and when I was thinking about it Caleb came to my mind and then when he asked again Caleb came again so Caleb it was!  Cute little sucker too."
 
Very cool.
 
See you later.
 
sf



Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

2 comments:

Ekelund Fam said...

Great choice! We named Caleb and read in Scripture that he and Joshua "followed the LORD wholeheartedly." Numbers 32:12 Praise Him for his wonderful blessing to your guard's family!

Mrs. D said...

What a great name :-)