Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Well, today is the twins' birthday.  Happy Birthday Emma and Keturah.  You guys are terrific and mom and I love you so very much.  Thanks for making our lives fun and interesting.  Our family wouldn't be the same without you.
 
In celebration of their birthday, Janice and I took them out to dinner last night.  We had a great time.  At one point, I must've sat and just listened to the conversation for a good 10 minutes or more.  No lack of chit chat by the 3 women at the table, that's for sure.  My heart was swelled with pride as I listened to the new teenagers converse with their mother.  It was so much fun.
 
Later in the evening, Janice made some sort of rude comment about me.  You know, the kind of sweeping generalization that NEVER is true.  (OK, it wasn't rude and she was probably right.)  Anyways... after she got done insulting me (Ha!) I said, "I think I've got a bum rap".  After a few seconds, Emma pipes in with, "Dad, you've got the weirdest insults!".  Janice and I both started laughing.  And, I said, "Emma, I said bum rap not bum wrap".  Emma thought I was insulting Janice by making some sort of reference to a diaper.  Janice then explained to her what "bum rap" means.  Too funny.
 
Hope you all have a great day.
 
sf


Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

4 comments:

Auntie Lisa said...

Happy Birthdya to you Emma, Happy Birthday to you Keturah! You two & Elaina were the same age for 3 whole days!!! Love to you both,
Auntie Lisa

G'pa and G'ma said...

Wishing both of you EMMA and KETURAH a happiest of HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!
I have been trying to call you guys ever since I updated our calling card and the phone just rings, but I don't think it is getting to you at all. I have called tec-support of Tel-3 four times. but no luck so far. Soooooooooo. we were unable to talk to you and unable to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY KETURAH AND EMMA!
We love you lots and would love to see you once again.....were glad to hear about your fun adventures with Dad and Mom too! I can't believe you are boyh 13...teenagers, WOW! Our Love, G'pa and G'ma

Steve said...

Happy Bday Emma and Keturah!

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks