Thursday, August 14, 2008

PICTURES!!!!!!!

HEY EVERYONE!!!! SORRY THAT WE DIDN'T PUT PICTURES EARLIER BUT WE WERE ALL SO BUSY WITH HOLDING HUDSON, AND WE JUST HADN'T DOWNLOADED THE PIX.




but here are some, enjoy!

~tawnee loves giving kisses



i love my hippo that auntie april gave me!!!!! look @ that smile!

more kisses!!!!
little guy!
proud big brother!!!
she LOVES giving hugs!!!



ben and his new cuz!!!


cute!!
esther LOVES him to death~!!! she loves to hold him and always says, "my turn???"


big sis





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo cute!
And that's cool how they got to put Hudson's name on his Hippo!

Elana

The McCadam Fam said...

Wow what wonderful brothers and sisters you have Hudson! Thank you for these wonderful pictures of tenderness. We want you to kiss Hudson for us too!
Love and Kisses to everyone from The McCadam Fam in Washington!
xoxo

Mrs. D said...

What an adorable new member of the F troop! I love, love, LOVE all the pictures! What a beautiful family.

Thanks for the post!
LD :-)))

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures
It was so much fun being part of it all! I wouldn't trade my trip for anything.
Lots of Love
G'ma Judy