Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Flude 10.0

Hey there everyone. Just thought I'd pass along a quick note here to let you all know that Janice gave birth via c-section to a boy at 11:40 PM tonight.

Now, before you ladies get mad at me for not providing any particulars please let me say that it is not my fault. I'm here in Albertville and Janice (and her mom and her sister) are in Paris. That's because they all just NEEDED to go to Paris to sight see. Something about a once in a lifetime opportunity or something.

Anyway, when I talked with Janice's sister she didn't have any of the vital statistics so I cannot relay them to you. So, it is really her fault. OK?

BTW, the little fella's name is Hudson William Flude.

Have a nice day.

sf

6 comments:

Mrs. D said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you all!! Can't wait to hear all the particulars -

Lots and lots of love!
LD :-)

Ekelund Fam said...

YAY! He is here. I have been checking your blog multiple times a day. Congratulations! Welcome Hudson!

1+1=13 said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My baby is HERE!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---keturah

April said...

HAHAHA KETURAH HE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April said...

Hey, who is using my email to write such awful comments?

Anyway, Hudson is about 7.5 lbs. He has petite features and Mom & I both think he looks a lot like Tawnee.

It is a WILD story and we cant wait to tell you all!

We have nothing for the baby and only one days clothes ourselves so we are going shopping now...sorry dad! (he he he he he!)

Anonymous said...

Wow
G'ma Judy