Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday, 17 June 2010

Hey there....
 
At the risk of stating the obvious:  I miss my wife and kids.  Yes, it does help to have some of my kids with me (6/10ths of them to be exact).  However, that is a poor reward when I think about all I am missing out on with the rest of the family.  And, that doesn't even begin to say how I feel about Mrs. Flude.  Not easy to put into words something that I feel deep down within my being; something that I can't quite get a fix on yet I know it is there because I am constantly being reminded just how lonely I am.  I am sure Janice and the kids in the States feel the same way however it is a little difficult to feel too badly for them as they eat Red Robin hamburgers, Spartas pizza, and Ivars (just to name a few).  Plus, they are enjoying Janice's mom's cooking.  Oh well... only 2 months to go.
 
Hope you all have a great week.
 
Psalm 37:25
 
sf 


Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

1 comment:

Mama Jud's said...

Steve,
You know that we are thinking of you and the 6/10ths all the while we enjoy the family here in the U.S. They nare certainly missing all of you even tho they are trying to get their fill of all the American food they have been missing out on all their time in both France and Africa!!!!! The time is drawing near when you will all be united again and you too will experience America!
Lots of Everlasting Love to each of you! Mama Jud's