Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spice it up a little....

Hey folks,

Today's blog entry is very unusual. It's unusual because I am posting what has become a very real need here and that is SPICES. Well, more specifically, Janice reports that there is a decided shortage of some often used spices and mixes in our cupboards. I can list for you the ones I am aware of but the list is not comprehensive by an stretch of the imagination.

Sloppy Joe mix
Chili Mix
Chili powder
Garlic powder
Cheese powder (for Mac and Cheese)
Fajita Mix (not marinade)
Cumin
Aregeno
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

Also, we have run into a hard patch here regarding Vanilla. Can't find any.

All of you who regularly read our Blog, stay in touch with us via FaceBook, write us letters, and send us packages, AND who pray for us are a HUGE BLESSING. Please don't feel like you must send us any of this stuff. We just want to make our needs known.

However, if you want to send us a card, letter, or even a box of goodies our address is...

B.P. 1248
N'Djaména, Tchad
Africa

That's it for now.

sf

P.S. - For me.... (selfishly).... sunflower seeds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We just mailed you some spices, even the Postgirl said "I can smell the spices and they are making me hungry!" We laughed.....
I didn't cover all the bases, but I'm sure more will come your way.
God Bless!
Mom